Please do not respond to the Trolls.

It adds noised to the News Group.

Frank G. Haymes

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 23:26:40 GMT
 PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
I agree with you. You may consider diong what I did. Highlight the offending
message, goto Message, Block Sender and voila...the clown disappears

Quote:
> Please do not respond to the Trolls.

> It adds noised to the News Group.

> Frank G. Haymes

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:05:18 GMT
 PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
Agree, don't feed !
But as long as the Troll is feed, you still see the Troll's stupidity.

Johan.

| I agree with you. You may consider diong what I did. Highlight the
offending
| message, goto Message, Block Sender and voila...the clown disappears
|

| > Please do not respond to the Trolls.
| >
| > It adds noised to the News Group.
| >
| > Frank G. Haymes

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:38:21 GMT
 PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
OY, I'm missing from that list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only saw this post because of installing a new build of Whistler and I
forgot to import my TwitFilleter

regards

Ian

** invalid email address, change dk to denmark

homepage http://www.*-*-*.com/
Tips & Tricks page http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> Agent is still the best newsreader out there.

> Newbies:  the following list of names are the people in this newsgroup
that
> are TROLLs:

> Dag Sunde
> Doug Ross
> Lerry Linson
> Mark Kirby
> Randy Birch
> Bart Lateur
> Joseph T. Adams
> Joe "Nuke Me Xemu" Foster

> If you stick these names in your twitfilter, the group cleans up real good
> and you will be able to skip 98% of the troll {*filter*}these people
> produce.

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:25:29 GMT
 PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
DoDo, you are totally declaring yourself a troll by posting in this thread!

Remember, please don't respond to this so dodo will see it.  I believe he
does anyway, but nonetheless, don't respond.

--------------------

Before you listen to TheDoDo, check the archives and make an informed
judgement:

http://www.*-*-*.com/
rch&meta=site%3Dgroups

Search page for this newsgroup:

http://www.*-*-*.com/
ual

You will probably find you must copy and paste these addresses into your
browser due to line wrapping.

To quote Larry Linson:

And, of course, if you believe, as many seem to, that TheDoDo is a
disruptive poster, you can use the following headers along with a copy of
his original message in this thread to complain to the X-Complaints-To:

poster in comp.lang.basic.visual.misc".

If you believe other of his posts to violate USENET rules, this newsgroup's
charter, or the law, you can similarly complain, but use the headers of the
offending message. If you do complain, do it politely, as the ISP didn't
make TheDoDo into a disruptive poster, he's just using their facilities, and
they may want to know in order to protect their good reputation.

Quote:
> Agent is still the best newsreader out there.

> Newbies:  the following list of names are the people in this newsgroup
that
> are TROLLs:

> Dag Sunde
> Doug Ross
> Lerry Linson
> Mark Kirby
> Randy Birch
> Bart Lateur
> Joseph T. Adams
> Joe "Nuke Me Xemu" Foster

> If you stick these names in your twitfilter, the group cleans up real good
> and you will be able to skip 98% of the troll {*filter*}these people
> produce.

> > In Agent, goto Message -> Filters - Add Kill Filter - then accept the
> > defaults, or fine tune at will.

> > comp.lang.basic.visual.misc on or about Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:05:18
> > +1000 tapped out the following message:

> >>I agree with you. You may consider diong what I did. Highlight the
> >>offending message, goto Message, Block Sender and voila...the clown
> >>disappears

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:29:01 GMT
 PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Quote:
>In Agent, goto Message -> Filters - Add Kill Filter - then accept the
>defaults, or fine tune at will.

The slightly shorter way yet no better is this method.
Select Offender
Right click
Select Filter
Select Add Kill Filter
Click OK after adjusting

I have mine set up to delete by default.

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:03:55 GMT
 PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
You forgot to add your own name there

Quote:
> Agent is still the best newsreader out there.

> Newbies:  the following list of names are the people in this newsgroup
that
> are TROLLs:

> Dag Sunde
> Doug Ross
> Lerry Linson
> Mark Kirby
> Randy Birch
> Bart Lateur
> Joseph T. Adams
> Joe "Nuke Me Xemu" Foster

> If you stick these names in your twitfilter, the group cleans up real good
> and you will be able to skip 98% of the troll {*filter*}these people
> produce.

> > In Agent, goto Message -> Filters - Add Kill Filter - then accept the
> > defaults, or fine tune at will.

> > comp.lang.basic.visual.misc on or about Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:05:18
> > +1000 tapped out the following message:

> >>I agree with you. You may consider diong what I did. Highlight the
> >>offending message, goto Message, Block Sender and voila...the clown
> >>disappears

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:45:45 GMT
 PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
btw: i won't be very smart to killfile Randy, Bart and the others, they are
VERY VALUABLE for this newsgroup.

Got questions ? They know the answer

Quote:
> Agent is still the best newsreader out there.

> Newbies:  the following list of names are the people in this newsgroup
that
> are TROLLs:

> Dag Sunde
> Doug Ross
> Lerry Linson
> Mark Kirby
> Randy Birch
> Bart Lateur
> Joseph T. Adams
> Joe "Nuke Me Xemu" Foster

> If you stick these names in your twitfilter, the group cleans up real good
> and you will be able to skip 98% of the troll {*filter*}these people
> produce.

> > In Agent, goto Message -> Filters - Add Kill Filter - then accept the
> > defaults, or fine tune at will.

> > comp.lang.basic.visual.misc on or about Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:05:18
> > +1000 tapped out the following message:

> >>I agree with you. You may consider diong what I did. Highlight the
> >>offending message, goto Message, Block Sender and voila...the clown
> >>disappears

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:51:31 GMT
 PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
I am going to put his in front of my doors,
"Please do not feed the trolls !"  :))
or
"Please do not feed the demons !"

Finally those loud kids will be gone forever :))

--
Betchyar

Quote:
> You forgot to add your own name there

> > Agent is still the best newsreader out there.

> > Newbies:  the following list of names are the people in this newsgroup
> that
> > are TROLLs:

> > Dag Sunde
> > Doug Ross
> > Lerry Linson
> > Mark Kirby
> > Randy Birch
> > Bart Lateur
> > Joseph T. Adams
> > Joe "Nuke Me Xemu" Foster

> > If you stick these names in your twitfilter, the group cleans up real
good
> > and you will be able to skip 98% of the troll {*filter*}these people
> > produce.

> > > In Agent, goto Message -> Filters - Add Kill Filter - then accept the
> > > defaults, or fine tune at will.

> > > comp.lang.basic.visual.misc on or about Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:05:18
> > > +1000 tapped out the following message:

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:14:23 GMT

1. REPOST: Please desist trolling rec.pets.cats.misc

2. Trolls (guess who) - do not read for VB advice

3. Printing, line feeds, and form feeds

4. com1:line feed after cr help please

5. Feed Crytal Reports Via Query - Please Help

6. VB5- Some feed back please

7. CreateDC Fails when not fed 'properly'

8. Line Feed not working in Email text

9. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

10. Please tell me what I am doing wrong - DAO parameter Append Query :(

11. My .NET is doing weird things...please help!

12. Please help - SQLQuery doing nothing