Using Winsock from within a ActiveX DLL
Author Message
 Using Winsock from within a ActiveX DLL

Hi,

I would like to be able to use winsock from within my ActiveX DLL, at the
moment I've made a form in the ActiveX DLL and adresse winsock through that,
is it possible to use it directly from the class module, without the form
!?!?
how..!??!

regards,
S{*filter*} Tottrup

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Winsock within an ActiveX DLL?

2. Using Common Dialog control within an ActiveX DLL

3. Using ADO within custom ActiveX dlls

4. Using Winsock in an ActiveX Dll

5. Using a Winsock Control in a ActiveX DLL

6. Using a Winsock Control in a ActiveX DLL

7. activeX dll, using Winsock and some kind of a timer

8. Using Winsock in an ActiveX Dll

9. activeX dll, using Winsock and some kind of a timer

10. using Winsock in an ActiveX .DLL

11. Winsock Activex DLL and winsock events

12. call winsock DLL from an ActiveX DLL