Rotating In DirectX7 Using DirectDraw
Author Message
 Rotating In DirectX7 Using DirectDraw

I am trying to get a sprite to rotate in DirectX7 using DirectDraw. I create
all my surfaces, then use this code:

Form_KeyDown

    BltFX.lRotationAngle = BltFX.lRotationAngle + 100

end sub

sub Drawship

    Primary.BltFX Rect2, Ship, Rect1, DDBLT_WAIT Or DDBLT_ROTATIONANGLE Or
DDBLT_DDFX, BltFX

end sub

It draws the ship, but never rotates it. I have determined the the
BltFX.rotationangle is being changed properly. Any help would be
appreciated.

Fri, 25 Jun 2004 05:45:06 GMT

1. directx7 directdraw colors BUG ?

2. Playing an AVI file using DirectDraw

3. 3D Text using DirectDraw, Direct3d, or OpenGL

4. 3D Text using DirectDraw, Direct3d, or OpenGL

5. Rotating Text and Characters using GDI Managed Classes

6. How can I get a sprite to rotate using arrow keys

7. Rotate an image using PlgBlt

8. Using BitBlt to Rotate a bitmap 90 degrees?

9. How do I rotate a 3D cube using DirectX quaternion functions

10. Using Mouse to Rotate around an object......

11. Rotating a picture using PlgBlt.

12. Exemples de vb et directx7 ??