Any Windows 98 and Office 98 issues?
Author Message
 Any Windows 98 and Office 98 issues?

Is there a FAQ or a web page on what problems we can expect when we go
to Windows 98 and Office 98? We run VB5/DAO3.5/Crystal 6/OLE
Tools/Access 2 database.

We just finished upgrading to Win95/Office 97 and now our operations
group figures we should go to Win98 and Office 98 before the end of
the summer!!!

Thanks.

(remove the word SPAM from my address to email me)

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBA problems with windows 98 and office 2000

2. off topic: windows 98 startup issue

3. Windows 98 and TCP/IP technical support issue

4. msxml3.dll installation issue on Windows 98

5. Windows 98 and TCP/IP technical support issue

6. Compatability issues with Windows 98 ???

7. VBA problems Going from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

8. access db not working passing from windows 98 to windows Me

9. Installing windows service in Windows 98,ME

10. Deploy dotnet windows application in windows 95/98

11. Vb5 in Windows 95 or Windows 98

12. Application runs with Windows 95/NT, but doesn't work with Windows 98