HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?
Author Message
 HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?

Hello. I was wondering how I could get a list of all fonts in the
windows/fonts directory in a drop-down list box (like in all word
processors). Thanks!

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?

Quote:
>Hello. I was wondering how I could get a list of all fonts in the
>windows/fonts directory in a drop-down list box (like in all word
>processors). Thanks!

 Chunky,

Take a look at the FONT object in the help topics.  You can loop through this object and retrieve all your fonts.

-Richard

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?
Hello. I was wondering how I could get a list of all fonts in the
windows/fonts directory in a drop-down list box (like in all word
processors). Thanks!

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?

Quote:
>Hello. I was wondering how I could get a list of all fonts in the
>windows/fonts directory in a drop-down list box (like in all word
>processors). Thanks!

 Loop through the FONTS object.  Take a look at the help topics on it; this will tell you what property(ies) you need to use
to capture this information.  And of course, you add to the listbox as usual.

Have fun.
-Richard

Tue, 09 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?

2. Drop Down List Box - Drop Down portion does not always disappear after Click event

3. Press F1 key while drop-down menu item highlighted, drop-down menu stays on top

4. Data bound drops downs dont drop down!

5. VBA code to go to a bookmarked drop down goes to wrong drop down

7. drop down listbox

8. Problems programming drop-down ListBox

9. Is there a drop-down listbox out there ?

10. Drop-down Listbox - programatically setting the selected item

11. win95 Drive Drop Down Listbox

12. Drop-down ListBox with Imagelist?