Tcp/ip or Ip number ?
Author Message
 Tcp/ip or Ip number ?

I am trying to develop a program that would also have internet multiplayer
(It's sort of a game), and I have no idea on how to do this. I've been
working in VB for a while (Since I was 12 yrs old, about a year ago) and
have never heard of such an option.

Do you know if creating such a tcp/ip option is possible in a simple
program ?

All I really need is for a person to be able to start a server, and give
away his "IP Number" to friends, and they connect to him.

If anyone knows where I can get such source code, please tell me.

If you know how to do this, please list the code (If not too large) below:

All I would like to happen is a form is filled out on one computer, and is
sent to the other person through TCP/IP and shows up on the server in a
form (or label). This info also needs to be sent out to others on the
server.

Is this possible ?

Thanks,
Pawel Przywozny

Thu, 19 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting the Gateway IP (in TCP/IP Settings) via program

2. TCP/IP IP address and multiple adapters

3. Resolve IP Numbers to IP Names in VB4

4. TCP/IP not TCP/IPing

5. TCP/IP Messages

6. tcp/ip socket from vba

7. TCP/IP from VBA?

8. VB.NET TCP/IP Communication

9. TCP/IP

10. Connect with MySQL database over TCP/IP

11. TCP/IP communications

12. Change TCP/IP port configuration