Binary Function for VB4 - bin.vbp (0/1)
Author Message
 Binary Function for VB4 - bin.vbp (0/1)

I have attached a small VB4 project that converts decimal to Binary,
somthing which you would expect to be built into VB.

I also have a pece of code to convert to Grey Code as Well.

Andy Batters

Wed, 06 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Binary Function for VB4 - bin.frm (0/1)

2. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

3. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

4. Convert Decimal to Binary,Binary to Decimal VB4

5. VBP 6.0 or VBP 6.0 Upgrade

6. OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

7. To .vbp or not to .vbp

8. OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

9. Converting VB4 vbp to vb5 cause GPF

10. Converting VB4 vbp to vb5 cause GPF

11. Can not open a vbp file in vb4.0

12. Problem in open .vbp in VB4