Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time
Author Message
 Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time

.

Does anybody know any programs, code, or resources that I could use to
set up a system whereby I could send out, on a voice/fax/modem device a
pre-recorded message to a pre-determined phone number at a
pre-determined time?

Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:26:35 GMT
 Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time
www.planet-source-code.com/vb/
search " chat"
Quote:

> .

> Does anybody know any programs, code, or resources that I could use to
> set up a system whereby I could send out, on a voice/fax/modem device a
> pre-recorded message to a pre-determined phone number at a
> pre-determined time?

Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:50:02 GMT

1. Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time

2. Sending A Voice Message Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

3. Sending A Voice Message Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

4. Sending A Voice Message By Telephone Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

5. Sending A Voice Message By Telephone Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

6. Voice Programmierung mit Modem USR Sportster Voice 33.6

7. Voice Mail - Programming a Voice modem

8. Serial Communication - VB.NET - Detect if fax/modem or voice or busy or fast busy

9. Looking for Doc on the Modem/Fax/Voice

10. Working with a FAX - VOICE - MODEM

11. Q: App to determine whether call is a fax or voice

12. Communication with voice message modem