graphix API
Author Message
 graphix API

Hello all,

I've got the following problem :

How do I use the API-functions :

- CreateBitmap  ;  I can't find out how to use the last parameter ,
lpvBits. My program crashes when I try to use it.

- LoadBitmap  ;  I don't understand this at all. Where do I load this
Bitmap in ??? What is the hinst parameter ??

I'd like to save a bitmap directly from a device context to a file. Is
this possible ?

Please respond !

Mon, 02 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Graphix

2. VB 4.0 - Are ANSI graphix possible?

3. Graphix

4. basic graphix programming:e-mail list

5. basic graphix programming:e-mail list

6. Qbasic Graphix

7. API API API

8. API, API, Who's got the API

9. making changes to a tif file and saving as new tif file? (graphix)

10. releaseCapture API and send message API.

11. need help with releaseCapture API and send message API

12. I need Windows 3.11 API / Necesito API de Windows 3.11