Excel worksheet question
Author Message
 Excel worksheet question

I think I have started out the right way.  I go to
project/components/insertable objects and click on the MS Excel Spreadsheet
box.  Then click ok and in my tool box is the little icon for sheet.  Then I
go ahead an add one to my form and that is about how far I get.

I am lost on how to examine and manipulate data values in each cell.  I've
spend a lot of time on the msdn web site searching for references but they
are not very helpfull.  Even things Dim rng1 as Excel.Range come back with
unknown type.

Is there a simple HOW TO out there?  I am not trying to do anything fancy.
Just fill up some columns and rows and then change some data.

TIA

Pat

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:43:57 GMT

1. Excel worksheet questions

2. question about reading in excel worksheet data

3. Newby question: import Excel worksheet

4. Newby question: import Excel worksheet

5. Excel Worksheets...Newbie Question

6. OLE: Excel worksheet without using Excel

7. How can I open Excel workbook without using Excel.Worksheet

8. In VB 6, Excel.Worksheet becomes Excel.WorkSheet (note capital 'S'). Whey

9. Enumerating Excel worksheets within Access

10. Import Excel Worksheet(2)

11. Saving Excel Worksheet in DB as OLE Object

12. Exporting Access tbl to Excel - Worksheet Names