common dialog box - print
Author Message
 common dialog box - print

I consider myself a beginner-intermediate Visual Basic programmer and trying
to learn more.  I understand that the common dialog boxes can be modified,
but have not found anything in writing to explain how or what.  In the print
dialog box I would like to include the option for printing just the odd
number of pages and just the even number of pages for those who want to
print both sides.  I have searched book stores for texts with no success on
this subject.  Can someone give me the detailed instructions or the name of
a very reliable text?  I have MS VB6 Enterprise Edition with NO text &
cannot find a text.

Mon, 10 May 2004 06:10:36 GMT

1. Problem on Common dialog box (Print)

2. Using the Common Dialog Box (Print)

3. Common Dialog Box - Print

4. common Print Setup Dialog box

5. Printing using a Common Dialog Box

6. Printing RichText Box via Common Dialog Control

7. Printing Common Dialog Box Problem

8. Using VBPRNDLG.DLLl Instead of Print Common Dialog Boxes

9. Using the Print common dialog box

10. Question about the Common Dialog print dialog control

11. Try Again: How to change the printer in the Print Dialog of the Common Dialog

12. print dialog w/o common dialog