VB4 - Is it possible to fast forward thur CD
Author Message
 VB4 - Is it possible to fast forward thur CD

I am a beginner at Visual Basic and I am trying to code a CD Player
Application. So far I am pleased with what I have done but I am now
stuck. I don't seem to be able to make the Application fast forward
through a disk or jump to a point half way through a track. Am I
trying to do something that is not possible in Visual Basic Pro
version 4 or can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Jon
(I now have a small page on NWOBHM group Praying Mantis at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jonhinch/)

Sat, 12 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Does no one know if it is possible to fast forward thur CD in VB4?

2. fast-forward, rewind cd

3. forward only recordset, is it much faster ?

4. Fast forward on MCI control

5. PLAYING/REWINDING/FAST FORWARDING .WAV FILES

6. PLAYING/REWINDING/FAST FORWARDING .WAV FILES

7. vb4 rdo forward only cursor

8. Is this possible, or am I pushing it?

9. Is this possible, or am I pushing it?

10. Is this possible, or am I pushing it?

11. thur

12. Passing vaules thur windows