Making PictureBox available to ActiveX EXE client?
Author Message
 Making PictureBox available to ActiveX EXE client?

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here, but -

I have an ActiveX EXE that displays a form with a PictureBox on it. How
can I make all the methods of the PictureBox available to a a client?

--

Boston, UK

Mon, 02 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. making standard VB EXE to ActiveX EXE?

2. Making an ActiveX EXE act like a normal EXE

3. Making functions available to both client and server side

4. Making activeX control available on a web?

5. Making activeX control available on a web?

6. making activeX work on client

7. Making my programs available to the world and making my fortune (grin)

8. Making an ActiveX EXE the Active Window via COM

9. Client /Server ActiveX EXE Problem

10. ActiveX Exe client count

11. Client /Server ActiveX EXE Problem

12. ActiveX exe with client and server