I need help on programming TCP/IP with VB directly into the program
Author Message
 I need help on programming TCP/IP with VB directly into the program

I need help on programming TCP/IP with VB directly into a program.  I recieved
a e-mail about this but being the genius I am, I accidently deleted it.  Please

Sat, 07 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I need help on programming TCP/IP with VB directly into the program
Go to http://www.catalyst.com and download their Intro to TCP/IP
programming document. Or, just grab their free Winsock control which
comes with the same document as well as samples.

Quote:
>I need help on programming TCP/IP with VB directly into a program.  I recieved
>a e-mail about this but being the genius I am, I accidently deleted it.  Please

To Reply, replace *nospam* with *guildboss*
Paul H. Soares, Jr.
GuildBoss - Guild and Clan Manager for Win9x/NT
http://www.guildboss.com

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I need help on programming TCP/IP with VB directly into the program
You want to use the Winsock control.  It is easy to use and you can transmit
bytes over TCP/IP.  Search in the help.  It should be all you need.

Demir Ateser

Quote:

>I need help on programming TCP/IP with VB directly into a program.  I
recieved
>a e-mail about this but being the genius I am, I accidently deleted it.
Please

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How program TCP/IP programs

2. How to program TCP/IP programs

3. Setting the Gateway IP (in TCP/IP Settings) via program

4. TCP/IP Programming with VB

5. Help with a small TCP/IP program?

6. TCP/IP programming in VB

7. Programming Help TCP/IP

8. Directly invoking a Windows program from VB program

9. Writing software in VB need TCP/IP Help