Using VB to control WinWord to merge print a doc with Access database
Author Message
 Using VB to control WinWord to merge print a doc with Access database

Hello,
        Assume I have a template doc. which is used  for merge print,
and the data for this template are stored in a Access database. How
could I use VB  4.0 to open WinWord, control WinWord to open those
files, merge them into a new file, and finally print them.
        Thanks!

Sun, 17 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. (Access/Word Merge) Automating Closing of Main Doc Containing Merge Codes

2. Print formatting problems -- Using VBA in Access 2000 to print a doc in Word

3. Using Word Object to merge doc from VB

4. Using VB to embed OLE Container Control's .doc into Access 2.0 table

5. partial printing of a mail merge result doc

6. VBA : Read doc stored in Database and Mail Merge

7. help merging data file with word doc using vbscript

8. How to print Word Doc using VB

9. Print from VB5 using winword

10. Printing to doc then printing doc

11. Control Merge Print of Word in VB 4.0

12. Problem with database-access froom Winword