Changing db field sizes.
Author Message
 Changing db field sizes.

Is there any utility available to change the field size within a db.table?
Visual data says it cannot change field sizes.

Also is there a way for input into a masked edit field to be input from right
to left?  Do I have to write a custom control for this?

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing db field sizes.
MS Access is the only way I know to manually change field sizes or even
delete fields in a table.  The only other way is to create a new table
with altered field sizes and copy the data into it.

Alex.

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB code to change Access DB field size???

2. HOW TO change field size and delete field

3. how to change field size and delete field MS ACCESS/VB

4. VB6 code to edit field size in DB?

5. adjust Access DB Field Size....

6. Auto Sizing DB Fields for DBGrid??

7. Change the Size or Type prp of DB using VB

8. Change table field size in code

9. Change Table Fields Size ??

10. Changing the size of an existing field through code

11. changing field type/size in Access 97 using vb6

12. Changing text field size with code