Passing Matrix from vb to a dll and back
Author Message
 Passing Matrix from vb to a dll and back

Hello! I need to pass a matrix to a dll written in c or in vb from a vb
function, but how do i do? How to declare the functions in c or in vb
for this? thanx for any help!!;)

Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:49:59 GMT
 Passing Matrix from vb to a dll and back
What is in the Matrix ?

Also VB DLLs are AX 'things' - rather different from 'real' DLLs

Quote:
>Hello! I need to pass a matrix to a dll written in c or in vb from a vb
>function, but how do i do? How to declare the functions in c or in vb
>for this? thanx for any help!!;)

>--

Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:07:46 GMT

1. Passing strings back to VB from Visual C++ DLL

2. Passing a Com port handle from VB to a CPP DLL back and forth

3. Passing values back from VB DLL

4. VB5: Passing Arrays to a DLL and back

5. Passing array from ASP (VBScript) to DLL and back

6. Problems passing parameters back to dlls

7. Problems passing parameters back to dlls

8. How to communicate back and forth from VB.EXE and VB.dll

9. pass changed information for word back to vb

10. passing variables from VB interface to director (macromedia) and back

11. Passing a URL Back to a VB app

12. Passing a value back to VB from an SQL server stored procedure