Converting old VB3 prg saved as binary format
Author Message
 Converting old VB3 prg saved as binary format

I need help to read an old VB program where BAS module and forms are all
saved in binary format.

--

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 03 Jul 2003 01:17:25 GMT
 Converting old VB3 prg saved as binary format

Quote:
>I need help to read an old VB program where BAS module and forms are all
>saved in binary format.

Does that mean you no longer have (or never had) the VB3 development
system?  If so, you need to find someone who will convert them for you
to text modules.

--
Wolfgang John    - AM-WOLJO Shareware -

 - Phone Dialer and Logger - Excel Dialer - Win3.x/95/98/NT
CD Player and cddb2 Library  - waveAudio record/play
- FREE programmable 6 cities/countries world clock -
- NO BANNERS -

Fri, 04 Jul 2003 06:01:19 GMT
 Converting old VB3 prg saved as binary format

Quote:

> >I need help to read an old VB program where BAS module and forms are all
> >saved in binary format.

I have VB 3.0 professional from 1994. Can't guarantee it'll work.

--
MikeC

Please reply to the group.

Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:55:51 GMT
 Converting old VB3 prg saved as binary format
The work has been done buy nice guys of this group, thanx to all.

Quote:

> > >I need help to read an old VB program where BAS module and forms are
all
> > >saved in binary format.

> I have VB 3.0 professional from 1994. Can't guarantee it'll work.

> --
> MikeC

> Please reply to the group.

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 05:48:16 GMT
 Converting old VB3 prg saved as binary format

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Converting old VB3 prg saved as binary format
I also have this same question. I do have VB3 but do not know how to save
these binary files as text so that I can load them into VB6.

TIA,
Bill

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:50:10 GMT
 Converting old VB3 prg saved as binary format

Quote:
>I also have this same question. I do have VB3 but do not know how to save
>these binary files as text so that I can load them into VB6.

Bill, previous postings have expired, hope I've got the right end of the
stick.

In VB3 try:-

Menu Item Options, Environment Options, Default Save As Format, Text

Regards,

--
Martin Trump

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:48:47 GMT

1. Converting VB3 binary-saved form to ASCII

2. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

3. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

4. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

5. how to convert VB3 binaries without VB3

6. how to convert VB3 binaries without VB3

7. Help converting an old GW-BASIC binary file

8. How to convert old binary module and form files back to text sourc3e

9. Converting old binary VB files for use in VB6

10. Converting old binary VB files for use in VB6

11. Conversion algorithm between IEEE floating point and old Microsoft Binary Format

12. the old MS Binary Format for fp numbers