Upgrade to Visual Studio 6 DLLs
Author Message
 Upgrade to Visual Studio 6 DLLs

Hello,

We have several applications developed using VB 5 and VC++ 5 that make
use of ODBC, DAO, RDO, ADO and COM. Could installing the DLLs, OCXs etc
included in Visual Studio 6.0 SP3 have a detrimental effect on our
Visual Studio 5 applications. I am aware that having VB5 and VB6 on the
same machine may be problematic due to control issues but this scenario
should not affect us. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sergio Lopez

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 15 Apr 2003 04:30:16 GMT

1. Upgrading to Visual Studio 2003

2. Visual studio 97 upgrade ..HELP?

3. Subscribe to MSDN or buy Visual Studio upgrade?

4. Visual Studio upgrade - Advise needed

5. Visual Studio Upgrade

6. Visual Studio Upgrade installation

7. Visual Studio Upgrade

8. Visual Studio/InterDev Upgrade Setup

9. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET

10. Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net Difference

11. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .net

12. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility