Global Const on vacation - what happened?
Author Message
 Global Const on vacation - what happened?

I have seven global const defined in a module.  I load a menu form that
can recognize these constants.  For instance :
MsgBox "Stadium : " & STADIUM
returns  "Stadium : 6"
which is correct.

However, when the next form is shown, that const, when attempted to be
shown through the above mentioned MsgBox, gives :
"Stadium : 0"

This was working five minutes ago.  I could do from form to form fine and
nothing would happen.  I really don't know what I did.

I know none of you are psychic, but does anyone have an idea?  This is
really pissing me off, and I like to consider myself a patient programmer.

Thanks

Lukas

--
Lukas Bradley
Georgia Tech

(404) 953-8573

Sat, 27 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Global Const on vacation - what happened?

Quote:
>I have seven global const defined in a module.  I load a menu form that
>can recognize these constants.  For instance :
>MsgBox "Stadium : " & STADIUM
>returns  "Stadium : 6"
>which is correct.
>However, when the next form is shown, that const, when attempted to be
>shown through the above mentioned MsgBox, gives :
>"Stadium : 0"
>This was working five minutes ago.  I could do from form to form fine and
>nothing would happen.  I really don't know what I did.
>I know none of you are psychic, but does anyone have an idea?  This is
>really pissing me off, and I like to consider myself a patient programmer.

I betchoo have declared a local or form variable STADIUM that is
hiding the global.

Tue, 30 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding global const using expression builder

2. Global Const Assignments

3. Global compilation limit for local string CONST's

4. Global Const Arrays?

5. Global Const in dll can't be found in .exe

6. Global Const in dll can't be found in .exe

7. Global Const Arrays?

8. Global Const problem

9. Const: Convert a const from Pascal to Basic

10. difference between #const and Const statement

11. Your Vacation in SE Asia

12. Need Vacation, Need $$$$