Directory, share, Win2000, access rights, ADSI
Author Message
 Directory, share, Win2000, access rights, ADSI

Who can send me the VB6-instructies to make on a Win2000 server a
directory. The directory must become a share, on which a would like to
set some restrictions and some access rights for some users  (or
usergroups) define on the Win2000-active directory server.

Mon, 17 May 2004 02:00:58 GMT
 Directory, share, Win2000, access rights, ADSI

Quote:
> Who can send me the VB6-instructies to make on a Win2000 server a
> directory. The directory must become a share, on which a would like to
> set some restrictions and some access rights for some users  (or
> usergroups) define on the Win2000-active directory server.

Look into the ADSI COM object on MS's website.

Tue, 18 May 2004 10:41:56 GMT

1. Directories, sharing, Win2000, Access rights, ADSI

2. Share info Using Active Directory Services (ADSI)

3. How to access Active Directory from Win2000 Server/Advanced Server

4. How TO: Set Access rights to an NT Share

5. WSH - sharing directories ( net share)

6. Accessing an NT4 shared directory programmatically

7. Setting access rights to an NTFS directory

8. Win2000 File Share Mapping bug

9. Using ADSI to list all shares on a computer

10. Share Permissions in Win2000

11. Sharing through ADSI

12. ADSI and file shares