What's this help button AND Minimize button at once
Author Message
 What's this help button AND Minimize button at once

Hi VB5 folks,
I want to use the "What's this help button" but unfortunately
some of my dialogs have a Minimize button, too - and if a
dailog has a Minimize or Maximize button, the dialog CANNOT
have a What's this help button!
UNBELIEVABLE but true - if I believe the VB5 help!

However: It should be possible to have them both!

Does anyone have an idea what I could do to have a
What's this help button AND a Minimize button together
on a dialog?

THX 4 help, Roland

Tue, 07 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Option Button - 2 buttons selected at once.

2. Visual Basic - Trapping Minimize/Maximize/Close Events (from the window's buttons)

3. Can't make and ActiveX button the default button

4. Help: Toolbar1_ButtonClick(ByVal Button As Button)

5. How to hide the minimize, restore and close button on a maximized form

6. Minimize button in Excel VBA form

7. Minimize button on UserForm

8. Minimize button

9. Word 2000 minimize, maximize, close buttons

10. Minimize Button

11. Minimize button on form

12. hiding minimize button of form