Runtime Error 50003
Author Message
 Runtime Error 50003

Hi,

I have a program that runs fine on several machines. On one specific
machine it crashes with runtime error 50003 Unexpected Error!!

Anybody ever get this error??

Thanks for the input!

Meir Rotfleisch

Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Runtime Error 50003

Quote:

>I have a program that runs fine on several machines. On one specific
>machine it crashes with runtime error 50003 Unexpected Error!!

In my case, it went away when I installed the VB5 run-time kit latest
version:
   http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q180/0/71.asp

-- Rick

Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Runtime Error 50003

I have experienced this same problem as well. If you compile your VB app
using, say the SP3 runtime file, make sure you either distribute that
version of runtime or make sure the intended user has the correct
version. It's a real pain in the ass, I know!

Robert

Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unexpected error (runtime error 50003)

2. Runtime error 50003 - after Application Install

3. runtime error 50003

4. Runtime Error 50003

5. Runtime Error 50003 after Installing Application

6. Runtime error 50003

7. runtime error 50003

8. Runtime error 50003

9. what is runtime error 50003?

10. Runtime error 50003 on some machines

11. What is runtime error 50003??

12. Runtime Error 50003