How to know when Print Spooler is done?
Author Message
 How to know when Print Spooler is done?

Hi Everyone,

I seem to remember someone asking this question recently, but I can't
find the previous posting for the life of me.

In Visual Basic how can you tell when the print manager has finished
printing your print job. Is there an API to give one access to this
information. What I want to do is display a message indicating
"Printing" until the Printer Queue has removed/completed my job.

TIA.

--
-Dick Christoph

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dchristo

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to know when spooler is empty?

2. I know this can be done ! ( But I am not smart enough to know how :) )

3. API Calls to Check Print Spooler is Empty

4. Intercepting Print Spooler Startup

5. Controlling the print spooler from VB?

6. Print Spooler

7. Print Job from VB3 gets lost in Epson Spooler

8. print spooler

9. Determine Printer/Print Spooler State

10. use EnumJobs API Windows - Printing spooler

11. API Calls to Check the Print Spooler is Empty

12. Setting number of copies using Print Spooler API calls