VT-100 screen capture
Author Message
 VT-100 screen capture

I'm working on a project that needs to capture data sent from a mainframe
using VT-100 emulation. I would like to only grab the "updated" info sent in
each "screen refresh" . I've looked over Ian's VT-100 program and understand
most of it  . I'm having problems understanding the control codes for screen
formatting. I understand VT-100 emulation uses a "window" of the data sent.
IE  screen is 25 lines long... if a new line is sent , the window scrolls
everything up one line. It seems like alot of overhead to check what  lines
are new data. Is there a simple way of getting the new lines only.  After
looking at screens and screens of refreshes I see a pattern to how to do
it.... BUT  haven't been able to nail it down.  Can someone HELP!

Thanks, Roger

Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VT-100 emulator

2. VT-100 Terminal Emulation

3. HELP - VT-100 emulation

4. VT-100 emulator ActiveX control?

5. ActiveX VT-100

6. vt 100 emulation ..

7. Where canI find terminal emulation specifications (ANSI, VT-100, ..etc)

8. 100% Offshore, 100% Private, 100% Online 8849

9. Site 100% fran?ais, 100% développement, 100% Pocket PC

10. Capture hardware keys of E-100/105

11. writing screen savers using vb 100

12. How to Capture the Screen and capture and poke keypresses