Is it possible to hide only one Column Header inm a ListView
Author Message
 Is it possible to hide only one Column Header inm a ListView

I've a Form with several ListViews and each ListView has several Column
Headers.
Is it possible to hide the first Column Header?
Okay, I know, I could set its width to zero but then you still can
resize this Column Header with the mouse. Or is there any possibility to
lock the possibility to resize this Column Header with the mouse?

I do need to hide the first Column Header because you can align the
items in the first Column Header only left, but I need to align my items
right. Therefore I'd like to hide the first Column Header and use the
second one where I can align my items right.

Any help and information are very appreciated
Stefan

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:13:38 GMT
 Is it possible to hide only one Column Header inm a ListView

Quote:
>I've a Form with several ListViews and each ListView has several Column
>Headers.
>Is it possible to hide the first Column Header?
>Okay, I know, I could set its width to zero but then you still can
>resize this Column Header with the mouse. Or is there any possibility to
>lock the possibility to resize this Column Header with the mouse?

>I do need to hide the first Column Header because you can align the
>items in the first Column Header only left, but I need to align my items
>right. Therefore I'd like to hide the first Column Header and use the
>second one where I can align my items right.

Set the AllowColumnResize property to False to prevent columns
being resized by the user, but not programmatically.

This may require the latest SP for VB but I don't think so.

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:53:40 GMT
 Is it possible to hide only one Column Header inm a ListView
Thanks for your answer.
But I just want to prevent the first column to be resized.

Any ideas how to do that?

Stefan

Quote:

> >I've a Form with several ListViews and each ListView has several Column
> >Headers.
> >Is it possible to hide the first Column Header?
> >Okay, I know, I could set its width to zero but then you still can
> >resize this Column Header with the mouse. Or is there any possibility to
> >lock the possibility to resize this Column Header with the mouse?

> >I do need to hide the first Column Header because you can align the
> >items in the first Column Header only left, but I need to align my items
> >right. Therefore I'd like to hide the first Column Header and use the
> >second one where I can align my items right.

> Set the AllowColumnResize property to False to prevent columns
> being resized by the user, but not programmatically.

> This may require the latest SP for VB but I don't think so.

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:02:05 GMT

1. ListView control and column headers, change text possible?

2. Listview Autosize: entirely hiding of columns possible?

3. Is it possible to change excel column headers ?

4. Are column header tooltips possible?

5. Listview find Column Header Text

6. ListView multi-lined column headers

7. Listview Column Header Icon

8. How to change color of ListView column header?

9. How to sort on a listview column header?

10. sort a listview by column header click

11. Listview column header height

12. VBNET: Icons in Listview Column Headers