READ DISK SECTOR
Author Message
 READ DISK SECTOR

Hi !

Does anybody know a way in which I can make a system call (probably via
Kernel32.dll ??) that would allow me to read the contents of a physical disk
sector on a particular drive, for example read the contents of sector 63 on
IDE disk 1 ????? I am using VB6 running under Win XP ??

Thanks in advance

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:27:36 GMT

1. READ DISK SECTOR

2. read/write directly disk sectors.

3. VBH6: read sector by seector from Hard Disk

4. Reading Physical Sectors and Tracks of Disks

5. Can I read a disk sector with VB?

6. Reading Physical Disk Tracks and Sectors

7. Reading and writing disk sectors.

8. Disk Sectors.

9. ABF) Writing to a specific sector on a disk

10. Writing to floppy disk boot sector - how ?

11. Get File Disk Sector info

12. RTF textbox and disk sectors.