Strange behavior of Form_Paint and X close button.
Author Message
 Strange behavior of Form_Paint and X close button.

Ok sounds strange and it may be a quirk in my system (god
knows I have my share, and my half the counties as well).

But the little X in the upper right of my form, does not
call the query_unload function as you would think it should,
but the form_paint function instead. (I have code in both)
Is this strange or something I will have to figure out a way
around.

Oh yea, it works normally if I don't click anywhere else on
the form first.

Thanks!
--

ICQ: 49362615 http://www.*-*-*.com/
Spambuster: remove the _ in .co_m

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Strange behavior of Form_Paint and X close button.
Are you sure the QueryUnload event doesn't get called _after_ the Paint
event?
--
RobS

ICQ: 49362615 http://come.to/fallenhunter
Spambuster: remove the _ in .co_m

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't close a form - Strange Behavior!

2. Strange SSCommand Button Behavior...

3. Strange, weird and peculiar 3D option button behavior when unloading form

4. Strange command button behavior...please help!

5. MoveFirst, MoveLast strange behavior

6. Strange Subform Record Behavior

7. word mail merge strange behavior

8. Strange behavior with INT function

9. strange behavior

10. Strange behavior in Add-Ins

11. Strange Behavior

12. Strange Behavior with queries in code