16 bit dll and 32 bit dll
Author Message
 16 bit dll and 32 bit dll

dear sirs

I have a 16 bit application and I want it to extend its funcionalities
with 32 bit application I will develope.

My 16 bit application can interact with a external program via a
user_exit. User exits must be written in C/C++ programming language and
are linked  to a DLL.

Is there any way that from a 16 bit routine programmed in C/C++ I can
call a function/method of a 32bit application written in Visual Basic ?
Maybe using COM ?

thanks a lot
pablo stapff

answer can also be send to:

thanks a lot
pablo stapff

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Migrating 16-bit ODBC DLL (SQLServer) to 32-bit ODBC DLL (MS Access)

2. Help..-NT 4.0-ISA access with 16 Bit GFA and 32 Bit DLL

3. Callingl a 16-bit DLL from VB5 or 6 (32-Bit)

4. Calling 16 bit DLL's in VB5 ENV(32 bit)

5. calling a 16-bit dll from VB 32-bit

6. Need to write 32-bit DLL to do 16-bit calls to a software interrupt

7. calling a 16-bit dll from a 32-bit application

8. How to call a 16-bit dll in a 32-bit application

9. Accessing 16-bit DLL from 32-bit VB

10. Calling 16 bit DLL from 32 bit app

11. 32 bit dlls from 16 bit VB

12. Using 16-bit dll's in 32-bit VB