HELP - Graphics Server Not Letting Go!!
Author Message
 HELP - Graphics Server Not Letting Go!!

I'm using GRAPH.VBX in my application to do a little bar charting (just stating
the obvious). My problem is that when I leave the application with a
frmMain.Unload the graphics server is still running. Furthermore the VB app is
still present in the task list. Any idea??

Eric

Sun, 06 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP - Graphics Server Not Letting Go!!

Quote:
>I leave the application with a  frmMain.Unload the graphics server is still running.
>Furthermore the VB app is  still present in the task list. Any idea??

Try the END statement.

Cheers,
Ken.

Mon, 07 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP - Graphics Server Not Letting Go!!

Quote:
>I'm using GRAPH.VBX in my application to do a little bar charting (just stating
>the obvious). My problem is that when I leave the application with a
>frmMain.Unload the graphics server is still running. Furthermore the VB app is
>still present in the task list. Any idea??

In order to end an app properly, use the End statement in the main form's
queryunload event

--
Newbiehood is not a period of time, it's a way of life.

http://www.sn.no/~balchen/
ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/

Mon, 07 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP - Graphics Server Not Letting Go!!
try using the END statement in the Query unload of your main form
Curt

Quote:
>I'm using GRAPH.VBX in my application to do a little bar charting (just stating
>the obvious). My problem is that when I leave the application with a
>frmMain.Unload the graphics server is still running. Furthermore the VB app is
>still present in the task list. Any idea??

>Eric

Tue, 08 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run does not let go Word

2. Graph server not going away after program exits

3. Word won't let go of Excel?

4. help,will not let me make assignment!

5. Data Control Won't Let Go...

6. Make VB let go of Excel?

7. HScroll in User Control wont let go

8. help, will not let me make assignment!

9. Focus Won't Let Go (VB4.0)

10. LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF NOW--this has gone on long enough

11. Letting go of a DLL ?

12. VB Won't Let Go