Help need formula or logic for computing avg daily balance
Author Message
 Help need formula or logic for computing avg daily balance

I have a working knowledge of Visual Basic, i took an
intermediate
level at a local community college.

I recently purchased a car for $7500 on my parents home equity
loan.

In order to easily and accurately calculate interest, I would
like to
build my custom VB program. My problem is that I don't know how
implement a formula for the Average Daily Balance.

The formula is:Avg Daily Balance= Beginning balance for each day,
+ loan advances -payments. Then add up all the daily balances and
divide by the number of days in the billing period.

Can someone please give me any suggestions.

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 03 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help need formula or logic for computing avg daily balance
Look up the PV(), NV() functions in help

regards

Ian

** invalid email address, change dk to denmark

homepage http://www.kingsoft-denmark.com/

Quote:
> I have a working knowledge of visual basic, i took an
> intermediate
> level at a local community college.

> I recently purchased a car for $7500 on my parents home equity
> loan.

> In order to easily and accurately calculate interest, I would
> like to
> build my custom VB program. My problem is that I don't know how
> implement a formula for the Average Daily Balance.

> The formula is:Avg Daily Balance= Beginning balance for each day,
> + loan advances -payments. Then add up all the daily balances and
> divide by the number of days in the billing period.

> Can someone please give me any suggestions.

> Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com

Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Logic Problem: Convert Daily Data to Unique Weekly

2. NEED HELP ON CDAUDIO & REMOTE COMPUTING

3. Output to HTML (need help with logic)

4. scripting logic problem, need help

5. Need help with my logic in this program

6. Beginner - Need help with Nested Looping Logic

7. scripting logic problem, need help

8. logic problem / have data and situation / need help

9. Drop down box - Logic help needed.

10. vbscript newbie needs help using DateDiff - getting headache tryi ng to figure out logic

11. logic problem / have data and situation / need help

12. HELP, HELP NEED 2 FORMULAS TO COMPLETE A PROJECT