telnet app using vb6 ?
Author Message
 telnet app using vb6 ?

Can I create a telnet application with vb6?
If so, can you point me in the right direction?
I'm new at this.

Thanks

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:23:43 GMT
 telnet app using vb6 ?

Quote:
>Can I create a telnet application with vb6?
>If so, can you point me in the right direction?
>I'm new at this.

>Thanks

If you're looking for a control specific for Telnet we have one as
part of our commercial SocketTools package. If you want more of a
'roll your own' solution, we also include a Telnet sample in our
freeware SocketWrench package. You can download either package from
our website at http://www.catalyst.com.

David

----

Catalyst Development Corporation   | application with ActivePatch. Download
http://www.catalyst.com/           | the SDK from www.activepatch.com

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:43:14 GMT
 telnet app using vb6 ?
Look into the winsock control that comes with VB. I've never used it
for telnet-like functions but I'm pretty certain it can handle it.

Jeff B

Quote:

> >Can I create a telnet application with vb6?
> >If so, can you point me in the right direction?
> >I'm new at this.

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:57:42 GMT

1. Need Help getting VB app to Telnet using VT52 or better to HP client

2. starting default telnet app and send commands

3. Telnet App

4. TELNET Server App in VB

5. Telnet app

6. Client/Server App, Password echo during Telnet session...(VB5)

7. How can I write TELNET app ?

8. Telnet app example?

9. VB5 and Winsock (Telnet app)

10. telnet app problem in VB

11. flickering textbox during VB telnet app

12. starting default telnet app and send commands