Designing an A4 form which can be printed using PrintForm method
Author Message
 Designing an A4 form which can be printed using PrintForm method

Hello,
I'm trying to design a form template containing all sorts of graphics and
various textboxes, all of which will be populated at run time.  I want to be
able to print the finished form onto A4 paper, and have tried everything I
know to do it.  I know that the AutoDraw property must be set to true to
print graphics in this way, but that is not the problem.
My main problem is being able to set the size of a form to A4, but it's not
letting me.  I'm assuming it's because of the boundaries of the screen.

It sounds like it should be so simple, but I just can't do it!

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Daren.

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can i print Everything on my form without using th printform method

2. Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

3. Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

4. need help on print complete form not just the visible part as with PrintForm method

5. Printing a picturebox using printform method?

6. Printing a picturebox using printform method

7. PrintForm Method only printing half the form

8. Printing a form i Landscape using PrintForm command

9. Size Control On Form Printing (To A4) In Visual Basic Prof

10. Print 2 forms on 1 A4 Page !!!!

11. Print my Form In A4 Size

12. Print my Form in A4 Size