multi field listbox
Author Message
 multi field listbox

I need a listbox with three fields ( code, name and phone number). I wish I
could use a 'tab' to position the fields, so all the phone numbers stay at
the same position.
I thought to use a grid, but I don't want the fields be select isolated, (
I want select the whole line - as a list box).
Does anybody could help me !
Thanks,
 Luis P. Furtado

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 multi field listbox

You can easily do that with a grid.
--
Chuck Stuart - Mesquite, TX
VBTrace32 - runtime procedure trace, cross reference, automatic error code,

Quote:
> I need a listbox with three fields ( code, name and phone number). I wish
> could use a 'tab' to position the fields, so all the phone numbers stay
at
> the same position.
> I thought to use a grid, but I don't want the fields be select isolated,
(
> I want select the whole line - as a list box).
> Does anybody could help me !
> Thanks,
>  Luis P. Furtado

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to seperate multi field in listbox (like table of access)

2. how to seperate multi field in listbox (like table of access)

3. Help Needded How I Create Listbox That Look Like Multi Column Listbox

4. Help Needed How I Create Listbox That Look Like Multi Column Listbox

5. Help Needed How I Create Listbox That Look Like Multi Column Listbox

6. Multi-column Listbox

7. Filling multi-column Listbox with Callback function

8. VBA crashes Word on multi-column listbox

9. Multi-column ListBox Help Please?

10. Word97 VBA with multi column Listbox

11. View One column of Multi Column Listbox

12. multi-select listbox