Windows 2000 and windows NT in one machine
Author Message
 Windows 2000 and windows NT in one machine

Hi everyone,

I got 2 systems running on my machine (NT windows), each on own
partition
So it has part(1),part(2) for NTFS OS and part(3) for FAT.

I just add new driver with NTFS format and I want to install windows
2000 professional on it
mean I will have 3 OS systems.

Before installing new windows, I want to make sure new DLLs or any
system files only stay in new driver.
So it will not mess up 2 OS above.

If anyone know about win 2k, please tell me it is possible or not.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Phuong

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 00:12:45 GMT

1. How to Retrieve Events For One Day From An Event Log on Windows 2000/NT

2. installing vb program in Windows NT, Windows 2000

3. writing vbscript to know the OS of a remote PC ( is WIndows NT or WIndows 2000)

4. rds windows nt vs windows 2000 server

5. Packaging Apps on Windows 2000 to run on Windows NT

6. One of two functions doesn't function on Windows 95 (i does on Windows NT)

7. Word 2000 from within VB: Windows 2000: error, Windows ME: ok

8. Unable to distribute VB.net App onto Windows 2000 machines

9. Unable to distribute VB.net App onto Windows 2000 machines

10. Visual Basic 4 on Office/Windows 2000 Machine

11. Adding a Domain Global group to a machine local group in Windows 2000

12. Line Control Does not Display on Some Windows 2000 Machines