ftp get a directory list
Author Message
 ftp get a directory list

Hi!

I can't figure out how I can get a directory list from a FTP site,
can someone help me out?  please let me know!

thanks for any help!

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ftp get a directory list
If you are using the WinInet API functions, you should be able to use the
following functions to get a directory listing.  They are discussed in the
VB6 MSDN online help, or you can get a reference for each function from the
MS MSDN web site -- search for "WinInet".

1) Change directories:  FTPSetCurrentDirectory
2) Get first file in dir:   FTPFindFirstFile
3) Get next dile in dir:   InternetFindNextFile

Continue to call InternetFindNextFile until it returns FALSE (no more
files).

Hope this helps get you started...

--
Vinnie Murdico
Software with Brains, Inc.

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. getting list of directories into list box

2. FTP - Get directory list

3. Parsing an FTP directory listing?

4. FTP directory listing >>Combo with ICP

5. Get ftp directory listing using ITC

6. full directory listing from ftp?

7. ? - FTP Directory listing

8. Getting list of files in a directory

9. ?? Getting Directory Listing with qbasic

10. Getting a list of files in a directory

11. Getting directory list of a folder's contents

12. Getting a http directory list.