Windows Find (Start:Find:Files and Folders)
Author Message
 Windows Find (Start:Find:Files and Folders)

Go to the MS KnowledgeBase ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) and
retrieve article Q183903.  It has everything you need including example code.

Lee Weiner
weiner AT fuse DOT net

Quote:

>Hello All,

>I've been writing a program, for the local school to replace the
>Windows shell (e.g explorer.exe), what would be nice is to activate
>the Find command from VB.

>Any one got a clue,

>Thanks In Advance,

>Peter.
>Don't go to the web page bellow, I've not uploaded it yet!
>Peter Wood,
>Lead Programmer, Wood-Soft.    Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

>"Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make
>its own judgments." -- Cochrane (Ten Years After Star Trek : First Contact)

> PPPP    A   W   W
> P   P  A A  W   W
> P   P A   A W   W
> PPPP  A   A W W W
> P     AAAAA W W W
> P     A   A W W W

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get the result from the Windows 95/NT's Find All Files Dia log Box (Start/Find/File or Folders) ?

2. Interface to Windows Find files or folders

3. How to find the location of windows and windows\system folders

4. use sendmessage to find folders and files in the folders in vb6

5. Finding Windows folder

6. Finding the Windows "SYSTEM" folder

7. SOLVED Finding the Windows "SYSTEM" folder

8. comp.lang.basic.visual.database3->VB4, Access2 pword prob ALSO START/Run=file not found

9. Start | Find | File problem

10. finding a specific file in a know folder

11. Finding the path of the Personal Folders .pst file programmatically

12. Find the last saved file in a folder and subfolders