Delphi News Group?
Author Message
 Delphi News Group?

Seems like there is a lot of delphi interest/posts here. Is anyone going
to start a News Group for Delphi?

-Chris

Tue, 26 Aug 1997 22:53:32 GMT
 Delphi News Group?

Quote:

>Seems like there is a lot of Delphi interest/posts here. Is anyone going
>to start a News Group for Delphi?

>-Chris

Yeah, Chris.  They're talking about it in the Pascal newsgroup.  In fact,
there's a lot of interest going on over there about Delphi right now.
Most people are voting for a Comp.Lang.Delphi, I believe.

John Reynolds

Fri, 29 Aug 1997 06:47:21 GMT
 Delphi News Group?

Quote:

>Seems like there is a lot of Delphi interest/posts here. Is anyone going
>to start a News Group for Delphi?

>-Chris

Certainly, there is a need for a Delphi newsgroup.  If you are interested in more
Delphi posts, try comp.lang.pascal as well.

Paul

Tue, 09 Sep 1997 05:51:17 GMT
 Delphi News Group?

Quote:

> >Seems like there is a lot of Delphi interest/posts here. Is anyone going
> >to start a News Group for Delphi?

> Certainly, there is a need for a Delphi newsgroup.  If you are interested in more
> Delphi posts, try comp.lang.pascal as well.

Actually, though, everyone over there "{*filter*}es & moans" when people post Delphi
questions, why not go to:

         news.groups

And put in your vote for a Delphi newsgroup (Under the thread comp.lang.pascal Reorganization TAKE 2)

I have voted for:
                comp.lang.pascal.delphi

Quote:
> Paul

ttyl
Jason

Tue, 09 Sep 1997 23:52:22 GMT
 Delphi News Group?

__>>Seems like there is a lot of Delphi interest/posts here. Is anyone going
__>>to start a News Group for Delphi?
__>
__>Certainly, there is a need for a Delphi newsgroup.  If you are interested
__>in more Delphi posts, try comp.lang.pascal as well.

    Just be sure to bring your fire extinguisher. <g>

___
* UniQWK #50  * Pennsylvania: Communistwealth of Pennsylvania

== IntJet: QWK, UK, USA, Windows, GUI, OLR, Color, CU 267
'[1;35;40m-=> Delphi Internet Jet SST v3.003B (Beta) - (C) PBE

Fri, 12 Sep 1997 06:29:01 GMT

1. Delphi News Group??

2. DELPHI News Server

3. NEWS * NEWS * NEWS

4. NEWS * NEWS * NEWS

5. NEWS * NEWS * NEWS

6. Anyone Know of an H-1B news group?

7. remove news groups

8. Public Folder like a news group

9. where is the general news group for office XP

10. Is this news group still working????

11. Does Any One Know A Linux news Group ??

12. ADOX News Group