MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box Question
Author Message
 MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box Question

I am writing an application that needs combo boxes with match-entry
abilities.  MS Forms 2.0 combo boxes can do this, but I am wondering if I
should expect any complications later on by using these non-standard
controls.  Is there an easy way to create match-entry functionality with
standard combo boxes?  What is the typical programming method when a
developer needs match entry combo boxes?  I know that DB combo boxes do this
also, but I dont a combo box that attaches to a database.

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Forms 2.0 Combo box Drop Down

2. MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box Problem

3. forms 2.0 combo box column heads

4. Dbgrid & Forms 2.0 Combo Box

5. combo box/database combo box vlaue question - newbie

6. MS Forms 2.0 ListBox Question

7. MS Access 2.0/MS Jet 2.0 Locks

8. print-form (object.print) + ms-forms 2.0

9. Access 2.0/VB3.0 Combo box

10. Linking Combo Boxes to Access 2.0

11. Putting a value from a combo box into a text box on a form

12. Created Form in Word - Irregular movement of combo boxes, text boxes on scrolling