Create a db access db with password
Author Message
 Create a db access db with password

Hello,

how do i create a access db directly with a password ?

I know how to do it with Access, but i would like to do it within vb.

 Greetings, Peter.

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Create a db access db with password
Dim DB as Database
Dim dbn$, pass$
dbn = "dbName"
pass = "shazam"
Set DB = Workspaces(0).CreateDatabase(dbn, dbLangGeneral & _
    ";pwd=" & pass)

Quote:
> Hello,

> how do i create a access db directly with a password ?

> I know how to do it with Access, but i would like to do it within vb.

>  Greetings, Peter.

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Create a db access db with password

2. Create mdb-DB with DB password

3. how do i access a password protected MS-ACCESS db without the password

4. Visual Basic App using Foxpro DB vs Access DB vs SQL Server DB

5. Visual Basic App using Foxpro DB vs Access DB vs SQL Server DB

6. Convert Access 97 db to Access 2000 db in VB6

7. Attaching Access Db files to Access DB

8. Accessing Access DB with password using VB 6.0

9. Accessing a Password Protected Access DB

10. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 97 DB in VB code

11. Accessing Access DB with password using VB 6.0

12. Accessing Access DB with password using VB 6.0