can't load comctl32.ocx
Author Message
 can't load comctl32.ocx

Hi:

Using VB4, I one day couldn't load comctl32.ocx.  I just now installed VB5
after uninstalling VB4 and the thing *STILL* won't load comctl32.ocx.  Anyone
else have this problem?  How can I force it to work properly?  Is this a
registry thing?

Thanx,
Kevin

Sat, 01 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 can't load comctl32.ocx

Quote:

> Hi:

> Using VB4, I one day couldn't load comctl32.ocx.  I just now installed VB5
> after uninstalling VB4 and the thing *STILL* won't load comctl32.ocx.  Anyone
> else have this problem?  How can I force it to work properly?  Is this a
> registry thing?

> Thanx,
> Kevin

I believe you need Service Pack 1 for VB5, i think it's a known problem.
Check on Microsoft web site

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 can't load comctl32.ocx

--------------62AD19B7A87

Quote:

> Hi:

> Using VB4, I one day couldn't load comctl32.ocx.  I just now installed VB5
> after uninstalling VB4 and the thing *STILL* won't load comctl32.ocx.  Anyone
> else have this problem?  How can I force it to work properly?  Is this a
> registry thing?

> Thanx,
> Kevin

Hi,

This problem has come up a few times. Mostly with people who have vb4.0
Here is the version you need. load this into your windows95/system
directory. I posted this for all who need it.

Robert
--
Onyx Graphics
Complete Website, Graphics & Software Development

Homepage; http://www.voicenet.com/~warfire

--------------62AD19B7A87

<encoded_portion_removed>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
--------------62AD19B7A87--

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'comctl32.ocx' could not be loaded

2. can't load comctl32.ocx?

3. comctl32.ocx version 5.01.4319 - won't load

4. can't load comctl32.ocx file on some systems

5. Can't load COMCTL32.OCX

6. COMCTL32.OCX Won't Load

7. COMCTL32.OCX won't load

8. comctl32.ocx cannot be loaded...continue loading project?

9. Problems Loading Comctl32.ocx and Comdlg32.ocx

10. Cant load Comdlg32.ocx or comctl32.ocx

11. Problems Loading Comctl32.ocx and Comdlg32.ocx

12. Dependency Files for comctl32.ocx and comctl32.ocx