Switching equipment with parallel port
Author Message
 Switching equipment with parallel port

I am looking for a basic routine that helps me to control the outputs of
the parallel port of my old computer. I want to switch external equipment
with the parallel port of my old computer.
Please E-mail me.
Thanks

--
Robert Mehlman

Tue, 06 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Switching equipment with parallel port

On 19 Dec 1997 17:42:12 GMT, "Robert Mehlman"

Quote:

>I am looking for a basic routine that helps me to control the outputs of
>the parallel port of my old computer. I want to switch external equipment
>with the parallel port of my old computer.
>Please E-mail me.
>Thanks

Find Gordon McComb's book 'Robot Builder's Bonaza'. It's got BASIC
code and interface plans to do just what you want. Of course it's old
style BASIC, so you'll have to figure out how to send bytes straight
to the parallel port.

Good Luck!

Fri, 09 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Switching equipment with parallel port

2. I/O port, Parallel port, Serial port

3. Controlling Electronic Equipment through ports using VB

4. Serial port/parallel port

5. Serial port/Parallel port

6. Finding parallel port port and irq info

7. Parallel port

8. Parallel Port

9. parallel port

10. 16-bit app under win32 parallel port problems

11. Parallel port

12. Parallel port possible in vb.net?