VB6: Package/Deployment wizard bug?
Author Message
 VB6: Package/Deployment wizard bug?

Hello:

I just converted over to VB6 from VB5. I went to use the setup wizard,
now
called the Package/Deployment wizard and on one of the last screens
where you
can "Include" additional files to be distributed (such as Crystal RPT
files) there seems
to be a limit (bug?) for bulk adding. I don't want to add just one file,
I want to add all the
50 *.rpt files into the CAB file being distributed. When I sort the OPEN
list by type, and select
all the RPT files, click OK, nothing happens. If I just select about 10
or so files, then they get added.

Am I doing something wrong?

Pls reply via email, and note my anti-spam address

Darryl Minsky
Calgary, Alberta

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6: Package/Deployment wizard bug?
At least you get 10 - it won't let me add but one at a time.
--
David Wier
http://www.aspexpress.com

Quote:
> Hello:

> I just converted over to VB6 from VB5. I went to use the setup wizard,
> now
> called the Package/Deployment wizard and on one of the last screens
> where you
> can "Include" additional files to be distributed (such as Crystal RPT
> files) there seems
> to be a limit (bug?) for bulk adding. I don't want to add just one file,
> I want to add all the
> 50 *.rpt files into the CAB file being distributed. When I sort the OPEN
> list by type, and select
> all the RPT files, click OK, nothing happens. If I just select about 10
> or so files, then they get added.

> Am I doing something wrong?

> Pls reply via email, and note my anti-spam address

> Darryl Minsky
> Calgary, Alberta

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bug Fix Package & Deployment Wizard

2. about the Package and Deployment Wizard (VB6)

3. VB6 and Package & Deployment Wizard

4. VB6:Using Package & Deployment Wizard

5. VB6 (SP5): Package and Deployment Wizard Dependency File

6. VB6 Package and deployment wizard

7. vb6 package and deployment wizard problem

8. Package & Deployment Wizard Questions (VB6)

9. Problem in VB6 Package and Deployment Wizard

10. VB6 Package and Deployment Wizard

11. Question about VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard

12. VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard Question