rs232/serial port communication with multimeter
Author Message
 rs232/serial port communication with multimeter

Hi,

Does anyone know how to communicate with e.g. a multimeter(with
rs232/serial interface). I know I need the mscomm.vbx, but how to read
the values and make a nice line-diagram???
Thanks.

Regards,
Corneel

--
Corneel van Schie
The Netherlands

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. rs232 or serial port communication with multimeter

2. RS232 communication accessing the serial port.

3. Does anyone has experience with Serial Communications (RS232)?

4. RS232 serial communication using VB4 Pro 16bit

5. VBA interface to serial RS232 port

6. Problem with Serial Port COM (RS232)

7. test serial port(RS232)

8. test computer serial port rs232

9. RS232 Serial Port Example - VB 3

10. serial port communication

11. Serial Port Communication/Interaction

12. serial port communications