Removing scrollbars
Author Message
 Removing scrollbars

Internet explorer is my container
for my user control Can i make a
full screen Window in Explorer
that really is full screen ?
I am able to remove most elements
including the title bar, address bar and
tool bar and menu and the window i maximized
however i still do have a greyed out vertical scroll
bar on the right. How do i remove it ?

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 00:21:20 GMT
 Removing scrollbars
Quote:
> however i still do have a greyed out vertical scroll
> bar on the right. How do i remove it ?

I don't know how you are doing it, but in HTML it is "SCROLLING=no".
Try using an equivalent. Try
  Scrolling = "No"
  Scrolling = 0
  Scrolling = False
  etc

Hope this helps.

QuickHare
Remove the NOSPAM to E-Mail direct.
Enleve la NOSPAM E-Mail moi directement.

Sun, 05 Oct 2003 23:21:00 GMT

1. remove scrollbars

2. Remove ScrollBars from WebBrowser control

3. Webbrowser control remove scrollbars

4. Remove ScrollBars from WebBrowser control

5. Remove Scrollbars from listbox

6. remove window scrollbars

7. Removing focus from scrollbars.

8. browser control and scrollbars (removing)

9. Attachments.remove is not removing attachment

10. Remove Datasource (remove all merge info)

11. Removing entries from Add/Remove list in control panel

12. Resizing a Subform loses scrollbars