Running a VB6 app as an NT service?
Author Message
 Running a VB6 app as an NT service?

Anyone knows if a VB6 app can be designed to be an NT service so it
will start executing when the system boots up?
I am developing a winsock client/server system and I need the server
part to always be active when the machie it sits on is powered up.

Maybe this is not the right way to do it, in that case please tell me
how to do it otherwise.

Bo Berglund
Software developer in Sweden

PGP: My public key is available at the following locations:
Idap://certserver.pgp.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/ :11371

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Running a VB6 app as an NT service?
I found a great little program at: http://www.keytech.com.au

NT Service Hosting application for VB.

R. Oz.

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running VB app as NT Service

2. Run VB Apps As NT Services

3. Run VB Apps as NT Services

4. VB App running as a NT Service

5. How run my app as an NT service?

6. Running VB V3.0 apps under NT scheduler service

7. Run VB Apps As NT Services

8. Running an app as an NT service - ntsvc.ocx

9. Run VB Apps As NT Services

10. Run VB Apps as NT Services

11. Running an app as an NT service - ntsvc.ocx

12. Register and running VB5 formless app as a service in NT 4.0 Server