How do you capture events from Word?
Author Message
 How do you capture events from Word?

Hi
I was wondering how I can capture events, such as what Toolbar button was
pressed, or what menu command was chosen inside of Word and have my VB app
respond depending on, let's say, if the Format Painter button was pressed?

Does "WithEvents" come into play somewhere here?

Thank you in advance,

Da2th

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:01:13 GMT

1. Capturing the click event of a hyperlink in Word

2. Capturing the Close Event of Word with VBScript

3. Common Dialog and Timer Events/MCI Done Event

4. Can video capture be done with visual basic?

5. DoEvents not doing any events

6. Thread Done Event Handler never executed ?

7. MCI done event

8. MCI control doesn't generate DONE Event

9. Using MCI (vb4-32): Done event and Dynamic Sizing

10. MCI Control Gets Into a Tizzy - Done Events Not Being Generated

11. VB4/Win95-HELP: MMcontrol.OCX doesn't issue a DONE event after playing AVI

12. Doing a setFocus in Form_load event