VBP 6.0 or VBP 6.0 Upgrade
Author Message
 VBP 6.0 or VBP 6.0 Upgrade

Will Visual Basic Professional 6.0 upgrade work with my delphi Desktop ver
2.0.
It states that if you have Borland Delphi ver 2.0 or later it will work. It
doesn't mention which Delphi product, it just says Delphi ver 2.0 or later,
the Desktop ver is more for learning.

Can anyone help with my question:
Thanks,
Randy Bednarek

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help getting VB 6.0 to recognize .vbp extensions

2. OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

3. To .vbp or not to .vbp

4. OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

5. Upgrading from VB 6.0 Professional to VS.NET

6. Lost some Active-X controls when upgrading my VB 6.0 to VB6.0 (SP3)

7. Upgrade to VB 5.0 or VB 6.0?

8. VB Upgrade, 3.0 to 6.0

9. Help!! VB 6.0 Upgrade

10. Lost some Active-X controls when upgrading my VB 6.0 to VB6.0 (SP3)

11. Missing help in VS 6.0 EE Upgrade

12. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues