Shortcut keys won't work in VB Dev't Environment
Author Message
 Shortcut keys won't work in VB Dev't Environment

Once in a while, shortcut keys (Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-F, etc.) won't work
in my VB6 development environment.  The problem comes and goes.  Another
programmer here has experienced the same problem.  I can find no mention
of this bug anywhere.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there a
fix?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CreateProcessA synchronous process won't work outside of VB environment

2. CreateProcessA synchronous process won't work outside of VB environment

3. VB5EE installed now DAO3.0 from Excel won't work on Dev machine

4. Shortcut key won't unassign

5. Code doesn't work (from Dev's site)

6. Outlook 2K - macros won't work unless VBA environment is opened

7. shortcut keys don't work while my active control is the datagrid

8. Shortcut Keys and 'SOUND' Equivalent

9. From VB 6 to VB 5 won't work

10. Two Q's [Closing a file][why won't work]

11. My Listbox Won't Ignore Me (WM_SETREDRAW doesn't work)

12. Access Keys working without pressing 'ALT'