Who to Draw a Semi-Circle
Author Message
 Who to Draw a Semi-Circle

I would like to know how to draw a semi circle.  Arc with a Flat Line
on the bottom and filled with a single color.

THANKS ...mike <><

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Who to Draw a Semi-Circle
I'm sure there must be a way to code this with about 200 lines of
code...  ever thought of using the drawing tool to put a circle on the
form, then overlaying it with a rectangle filled with the background
color so that only the half circle that you want is showing?

I haven't tried it, but surely it would work.

Mark

Quote:

--
Please reply to this newsgroup as my Deja mail
is used as a spam catcher only!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Who to Draw a Semi-Circle

: > I would like to know how to draw a semi circle.  Arc with a Flat Line
: > on the bottom and filled with a single color.

: I'm sure there must be a way to code this with about 200 lines of
: code...

OK, write the following 200 times:

    Circle (2000, 2000), 1000, vbRed, -0.000001, -3.1415927

(Form has FillColor set to vbRed and FillStyle set to 0 - Solid)

Angles are in radians (2 * PI radians in a circle), so 0 to PI gives a
semicircle.
The trick to get a filled semi-circle is to make both the start and end
angles (the last 2 parameters) negative.

--
Rob Smith

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Who to Draw a Semi-Circle
Well I guess I'll be writing for the rest of the evening...

Should have opened the book, huh?

Mark

Quote:

--
Please reply to this newsgroup as my Deja mail
is used as a spam catcher only!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Drawing with semi-opaque lines ?

2. Can I draw a circle?

3. How draw circle in UserForm in Word?

4. drawing lines and circles

5. Circle drawing for PowerBASIC

6. Circle drawing for Brand X

7. Circle drawing code

8. Want to draw a circle

9. Drawing circles

10. MSChart - drawing circles

11. drawing circles onto picture boxes

12. How to draw graphic circles outside a form, over other application screens